Tuesday, September 8, 2009

THE WEDDING!!!! FINALLY!! April 4, 2009

I FINALLY decided to make time and figure out how to use this blog thing and, upload some wedding pictures! I have been trying for a few hours , everytime I upload pictures, my dogs run past my charger cord and it turns my laptop off. Which earses EVERYTHING I had done. So for now its just pictures of us from the wedding day. More to come later when I'm not so annoyed haha. 

My AMAZING cake!!!


talking(crying) to my brother AJ, who wasn't able to make it to my wedding. 
For those who dont know he is in the Army. 
Crying even more when my aunt(Baileys mom) walked in to talk to me. My cousin Baileys baby past away the morning of the wedding. I will put some pictures of him up soon.
THE KISS!!







 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rowbury Adventures said...

I LOVE YOUR CAKE! Your wedding pictures are amazing and Zebra stuff is the cutest idea ever! how was your summer? are you guys living in rexburg?

Jenn said...

SO cute! Good job Renee!
That was such an awesome day!

Mark & Shalon said...

yay!! it's updated. good job. i'm so sad that i missed your wedding. it looks like it was amazing!!

Chris and Jordan said...

YAY it's about time!! Your wedding was so pretty :)